Today, I’m excited to introduce a new weekly post series — the Friday Fab Five. I’ll be sharing five of my favorite products, Internet findings and bloggers’ posts from the week every Friday. Appropriately titled, right? 🙂
On My Wish List
- I’ve been in the market for a good pair of white jeans for the spring. If what they claim is true, these no-stain white jeans from Old Navy definitely belong in my closet!
- Evelyn Henson just released her Spring/Summer prints, and one is cuter than the next. I’ve purchased some of her map prints as gifts and they’ve always been a hit!
- In serious need of this Eyelet Off the Shoulder Blouse from LOFT — eyelet and off the shoulder tops are definitely trending this season!
- I’ve had my eye on this Peplum Top for a while, and thanks to a birthday gift card, it’s officially mine — woohoo!
- If you haven’t checked out Target’s latest collaboration with Who What Wear, it’s a must! It’s hard to pick a favorite, but this Midi Shirt Dress may be it.
Around the Internet
- In the wake of latest terrorist attacks in Belgium earlier this week, this touching tribute by French cartoonist Plantu went viral. It’s the perfect depiction of coming together in solidarity in the face of senseless violence. Peace and prayers to Belgium and the rest of the world.
- On a lighter note, this goldfish got braces, and it’s probably the cutest that anyone (or anything) has ever looked with braces on. (I’m allowed to say that because I had them for four years.)
- Because everyone loves John Krasinski and a good Tonight Show game. I mean seriously, look at that smile. #JimAndPamForever
- Have you ever LOLed at a text? I did when my boyfriend sent me this.
- Many people don’t know this, but I danced competitively for over ten years of my life. This incredibly beautiful choreography and dancing moved me, almost to tears.
In the Blogosphere
- I’ll definitely be using Keynote for my Instagram collages from now on, thanks to the great tips from Amanda of The Miller Affect.
- I’m a sucker for the Gap Clearance in Kentucky and it looks like Annie from Success on Stilettos is, too! She’s rocking this blue leopard blazer for the perfect business casual look.
- What are your go-to closet favorites? Mine are vests, statement necklaces and scarves. Fellow Thread Cincinnati blogger Preeti of Ninesto5 shares hers, and I’m loving them all!
- As I mentioned in my previous post, I’m all about spring… flowers and floral prints galore! Kavya of Pretty Pink Roses pairs both into a beautiful, bright outfit! Bonus: she partnered with Megha of Artistry by Megha to bring you another fabulous spring look!
- How adorable is this blush outfit from Lauren of LC Steele?! And accessorized with a Cubs baseball hat… love. Lauren, you definitely rock the “cool girl” vibe!
I hope you enjoyed my first installment of the Friday Fab Five. Until next week!