Happy Friday, everyone! Here are some of my favorite weekly finds:
On My Wish List
*SALE ALERT: Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale started Wednesday and runs until Sunday, June 5. Almost everything is up to 40% off, so make sure you check it out!
- Jack Rogers sandals under $100? I’m in!
- This Free People tunic (on sale!) is the definition of boho chic, and looks extremely comfortable.
- These are the sunnies of the summer season… say that 10x fast.
- Quickly falling in love with this shoe designer. *swoon*
- I’m obsessed with denim everything, and this is no exception.
Around the Internet
- A recipe for healthy cookie dough bites? Um, yes please.
- Buzzfeed Animals Facebook page never disappoints. Exhibit A.
- I’m all about easy (or lazy…) dinner recipes, so I’m definitely trying out these Tasty recipes.
- Esquire just released this year’s Best Bars in America list. It looks like there are some great picks, including a personal favorite of mine: Japp’s.
- Did you see that this throwback product is getting relaunched?! Oh the days of T9…
In the Blogosphere
- Can’t wait to try out some of the Chicago rooftops mentioned in Jess of The Golden Girl‘s roundup.
- I love this simple and easy list of ways to get noticed as a new blogger by Alyssa Knee. Can’t wait to try some of them out!
- I’m absolutely in love with this Topshop jacket that fellow Thread Cincinnati blogger Katie from Out + Outfit is rockin!
- And I’m obsessed with this entire outfit from Marija of Sportsanista. Check out those flare pants! #throwback
- If you’re always looking for clothing deals like me, you have to check out this list from Lauren of Southern Elle Style! Though I haven’t heard of many of them, I’m excited to check them out and see what I can find.