Happy Friday! In case you didn’t notice, I missed posting last week’s FFF (oops!) because I started my new job last Monday. Needless to say, I had good reason for skipping — I was busy getting situated 🙂
So cheers to the weekend, and here’s to hoping it’s as fabulous as you are!
On My Wish List
Lots of *shoe sales* this week, so if you’re in the market…
- These Nikes are only $49… almost unheard of!
- If you’re obsessing over the lace-up sandal trend like me, you’ll want to get yourself a pair of these (or these) — both on sale now.
- Jack Rogers for under $30? Yes, please.
- Time to break out the wedges! I definitely want a pair of these for the summer.
- Heels not your thing? There are plenty of flats on sale too, like these Tory Burch espadrilles.
Around the Internet
- Despite all of the terrible news surrounding last weekend’s shooting in Orlando, there’s this touching tribute.
- So much celebrity baby news this week! Ashton and Mila. Carlos and Alexa. Maybe Justin and Jen! Which are you most excited about?
- Finding Dory came out today, and the kid in me is SO excited. But the adult in me is even more excited because of this news.
- The 4th of July is right around the corner, so be sure to bookmark this recipe!
- If only Cosmo was this well trained…
In the Blogosphere
- Looking for a fun and easy DIY craft this weekend? Fellow Thread blogger Kayla of The Professional Prep has one for you!
- I desperately want to visit Austin after seeing this photo diary from Preeti of Nines to 5.
- Who knew there was a service that combined online shopping with clothing customization… genius! Read all about it on See Molly Blog.
- Banana Republic is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores. Olivia from Baubles to Bubbles is rocking one of their adorable dresses for the summer!
- I love me some gingham, and these shorts on Margret of Style the Girl are no exception!